Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Lanta Pole Houses: unique over-the-sea experience

Posted by Khana_S on 20/9/2010 at 20:35

Normal.dotm 0 0 1 160 917 WorldWaterColors 7 1 1126 12.0 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;}For a truly unique experience of living and sleeping directlyover-the-water in one of Thailand’s most charming fishing communities. LantaPole Houses offer one and two-bedroom homes, both made of gorgeoushardwood that sit on stilts directly over the sea. Views over the harbor andbeyond to Ko Ngai and the archipelago is simply amazing. Both villas offer allthe modern conveniences you'll need to live in comfort and style.

Khun Sayan
Lanta Pole Houses
Sri Raya Rd
Lanta Old Town, Ko Lanta, KRABI
+66 87 891 6619
http://www.house.lantalongtail.com
Email: villa@lantalongtail.com

Price 900b - 3000b per night. Depending on the season

What our guests are saying:

"Coconut house may be the nicest house I will ever stay in. The moon risesin front of your own private deck, fresh seafood can be bought from your localfisherman neighbors only doors away and the tide shifts under your floorboards.My husband and I we're in SEA for 6 months and for 2 of them we stayed in OldTown on Ko Lanta. Great food, good people, and if your happen to be there inMarch you'll catch Laanta Lanta festival, 3 days of great food, music, danceand Chang."

#1 Khana_S has been a member since 20/9/2010. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.