Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Guest House at Chiang mai

Posted by korneel on 21/1/2011 at 20:39

I found the best guest house at chiang mai, K&K House, its not only a guest house
Its a guest house, restaurant and bar where they have delicious thai food and some western snacks. Very delicious coffee also hot and cold and delicious hot coffee is hard to find in Thailand. The rooms can rent daily, weekly or monthly, they have fan and air-conditioning, refrigerator, TV and one room even have a jacuzzi bad. Everything, the food, drinks and rooms are at a very reasonable price for the area, its near the old city and near all the big markets in Chiang mai. The rooms and restaurant are very clean. In the restaurant they show live football, tennis and many other live sports. They are pet, kids and baby friendly.
Everybody is always very welcome there the owners treat you like you are family.
Everybody is saw comming out, including me was very happy and satisfied about the food, drinks, coffee and rooms.
When I go back to Chiang mai i definitely stay at K&K House at Chiang mai.
And hope to meet nice people stay there also.
See you all there
Greetings
Kean

#1 korneel has been a member since 21/1/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.