Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Last Paradise Guesthouse and Bar Ya Nui Phuket guest review

• Dollyache

Joined Travelfish
    11th February, 2011

This Guesthouse hasn't made an appearance on the site yet but I would recommend it massively. Ya Nui is one of the last non tourist ridden places in Phuket. It is between Nai Harn and Rawai and has a small but beautiful beach that is excellent for snorkelling. We stumbled across Last Paradise on the hunt for somewhere to stay. It is literally 3minutes walk from the beach and 15minutes walk from Rawai beach and harbour which provides many restaurants and bars.

They provides a clean spacious room with a fan and a mosquito net firmly pinned across the window and the owners are the friendliest and most helpful we've come across. There all communal bathrooms which are kept clean by the lovely thai girls and also have hot showers, i guarantee you will not find anywhere cheaper or even near this price that includes hot water.. bliss! We really see this as our home away from home. Rooms are from 400Bhat getting one night free if you stay for a week. There is also a bar attached which provides some amazing food and the cheapest drinks we've seen so far.

Me and my husband just love it here and thoroughly recommend it to backpackers old and young alike and really think you should include this place on your website.

http://www.facebook.com/lastparadisephuket

thanx

Hol
    x

#1 Posted: 11/2/2011 - 15:39

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Adonis Guest House, Paradise Complex. Patong Beach ... By timbrighton on 1 Oct 2009 0 2926 1 Oct 2009
Travelfish adds 4,000th guesthouse review ... By somtam2000 on 17 Aug 2009 2 2407 18 Aug 2009
Rega guesthouse, the little paradise in KEP ... By lole on 9 Jul 2011 1 1916 10 Jul 2011
Where to stay on Don Det... Paradise Guesthouse - Where travelers take vacation! ... By LanceDonna on 24 Oct 2012 11 3151 14 Jan 2013