Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Karon Sunshine Guesthouse, Bar & Restaurant, Phuket

Posted by Greg52 on 19/9/2011 at 09:31

We are an Australian owned and managed business that has been delivering warm, freindly and genuine hospitality to our guests and customers for the past 5+ years. We are a small operation that offers a safe and welcoming environment to solo travellers, groups or families and we will do all we can to ensure your stay in Karon Beach is remembered for all the right reasons.
We are located about a 5 minute walk from the beach and in the heart of Karon's nightlife and entertainment area ( but far enough away from the action to enjoy a good night's sleep).
We have 3 style of rooms - superior, standard and economy and rates vary from baht 600, 500 and 400 respectively in the low season to baht 1400, 1200 and 900 in the peak season. All rooms have ensuite hot and cold shower, safe, air con, fan, cable tv, tea/coffee facilities, fridge, beach towels and are cleaned and serviced daily.
Our restaurant offers authentic Thai cuisine as well as a wide variety of international fresh and healthy dishes. Our bar serves cold beers, cocktails and the best Irish Coffee in Karon. Try it and tell us!
What sets us apart though based on comments from our guest is our service.
All our staff are attentive, friendly and helpful and will endeavour to make your stay as easy as possible. We pride ourselves on having many return customers and guests.
We hope to see you at our recently re furbished establishment soon.

#1 Greg52 has been a member since 29/12/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by ChrissyDee on 13/10/2011 at 16:15

Hello.. do you have a website or how do I contact you ? Cheers.

#2 ChrissyDee has been a member since 13/10/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by Greg1 on 14/10/2011 at 08:51

Hello,
You can make contact at
info@karonsunshineguesthouse.comor you can see the web site
www.karonsunshineguesthouse.com
Best regards,
Greg

#3 Greg1 has been a member since 13/10/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by ChrissyDee on 23/10/2011 at 20:26

Thanks Greg, looks great, will definitely be in touch when I arrive, Cheers, Chrissy :)

#4 ChrissyDee has been a member since 13/10/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by altmtl on 23/10/2011 at 21:35

It's a little too pricey for my budget. as is Phuket in general!

#5 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 992
 Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by Greg1 on 24/10/2011 at 17:39

Hello Chrissy,
When do you plan to be in Phuket? Anything i can help you with?
Best regards,
Greg

#6 Greg1 has been a member since 13/10/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by johnbarrington on 26/10/2011 at 17:54

This looks great, my friend is travelling to the islands in December, I'll send her the link!

#7 johnbarrington has been a member since 19/10/2011. Posts: 22

Posted by Greg1 on 27/10/2011 at 08:58

Hi,
Thank you for the referral to your friend. If your friend would like to stay with us please ask her to contact us asap as we are booking out rooms quickly for the peak season ( Dec to end April). She can contact me at info@karonsunshineguesthouse.com or via the booking form on the web site www.karonsunshineguesthouse.com.
If she is a solo traveller we offer a safe and friendly environment, if she is travelling with friends we will equally try to make sure they all have a good time.
Best regards,
Greg

#8 Greg1 has been a member since 13/10/2011. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.