Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Karon Sunshine Guesthouse, Bar & Restaurant, Phuket

• Greg52

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2010

We are an Australian owned and managed business that has been delivering warm, freindly and genuine hospitality to our guests and customers for the past 5+ years. We are a small operation that offers a safe and welcoming environment to solo travellers, groups or families and we will do all we can to ensure your stay in Karon Beach is remembered for all the right reasons.
    We are located about a 5 minute walk from the beach and in the heart of Karon's nightlife and entertainment area ( but far enough away from the action to enjoy a good night's sleep).
    We have 3 style of rooms - superior, standard and economy and rates vary from baht 600, 500 and 400 respectively in the low season to baht 1400, 1200 and 900 in the peak season. All rooms have ensuite hot and cold shower, safe, air con, fan, cable tv, tea/coffee facilities, fridge, beach towels and are cleaned and serviced daily.
    Our restaurant offers authentic Thai cuisine as well as a wide variety of international fresh and healthy dishes. Our bar serves cold beers, cocktails and the best Irish Coffee in Karon. Try it and tell us!
    What sets us apart though based on comments from our guest is our service.
    All our staff are attentive, friendly and helpful and will endeavour to make your stay as easy as possible. We pride ourselves on having many return customers and guests.
    We hope to see you at our recently re furbished establishment soon.

#1 Posted: 19/9/2011 - 09:31

• Advertisement

• ChrissyDee

Joined Travelfish
    13th October, 2011

Hello.. do you have a website or how do I contact you ? Cheers.

#2 Posted: 13/10/2011 - 16:15

• Greg1

Joined Travelfish
    13th October, 2011

Hello,
    You can make contact at
    info@karonsunshineguesthouse.comor you can see the web site
    www.karonsunshineguesthouse.com
    Best regards,
    Greg

#3 Posted: 14/10/2011 - 08:51

• ChrissyDee

Joined Travelfish
    13th October, 2011

Thanks Greg, looks great, will definitely be in touch when I arrive, Cheers, Chrissy :)

#4 Posted: 23/10/2011 - 20:26

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

It's a little too pricey for my budget. as is Phuket in general!

#5 Posted: 23/10/2011 - 21:35

• Greg1

Joined Travelfish
    13th October, 2011

Hello Chrissy,
    When do you plan to be in Phuket? Anything i can help you with?
    Best regards,
    Greg

#6 Posted: 24/10/2011 - 17:39

• johnbarring-
    ton

Joined Travelfish
    19th October, 2011

This looks great, my friend is travelling to the islands in December, I'll send her the link!

#7 Posted: 26/10/2011 - 17:54

• Greg1

Joined Travelfish
    13th October, 2011

Hi,
    Thank you for the referral to your friend. If your friend would like to stay with us please ask her to contact us asap as we are booking out rooms quickly for the peak season ( Dec to end April). She can contact me at info@karonsunshineguesthouse.com or via the booking form on the web site www.karonsunshineguesthouse.com.
    If she is a solo traveller we offer a safe and friendly environment, if she is travelling with friends we will equally try to make sure they all have a good time.
    Best regards,
    Greg

#8 Posted: 27/10/2011 - 08:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Pineapple Guesthouse, Karon, Phuket ... By stevemitch on 20 Jun 2008 0 1967 20 Jun 2008
Where to stay on honeymoon in Karon Beach Phuket? ... By RickWarren on 10 Feb 2012 1 2211 25 Jan 2013
Phuket Electronic Music and Dance Festival 2012 / Karon Beach Countdown 2013 ... By yippie65 on 21 Dec 2012 0 2229 21 Dec 2012