Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Getting to Koh Chang from Suvarnabhumi

• SwissTravel-
    ler

Joined Travelfish
    4th January, 2012

I'm arriving at BKK' Suvarnabhumi Airport at 8.40a.m. Now my question is: What's the best option to get to Koh Chang?
    I know there are Bangkok Airways flight to Trat, but I didn't want to book it yet, because there's never a guarantee that I'll arrive on time and thus I'd miss the flight. I might book one once I'm at Suvarnabhumi.
    I also know that there are plenty of options from Bangkok Downtown but I really don't wanna go there first.
    So are there also Shuttle buses directly from Suvarnabhumi to the island? And if so, is there a timtable? How long will they take to get there?
    Thanks for any replies.

#1 Posted: 27/1/2012 - 07:41

• Advertisement

• CocoDeeBo

Joined Travelfish
    7th September, 2007
    Location Thailand

Hi take a look at our travel essentials page for getting to Koh Chang. You should be able to make the 10:20am bus.
    Regards,
    Colin at Coco Dee Bo, Koh Chang

#2 Posted: 1/2/2012 - 02:18

• mila_agnies-
    zka

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2011

Hi, I have all transport schedules from the Bangkok;s airport on: http://www.travel-on-your-own.com/ and also train schedules from the city centre, on the right side of the webpage

Take care hope it will help you

#3 Posted: 1/2/2012 - 07:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.