Thailand additions forum

Rose Garden Riverside

• RGR

Joined Travelfish
    31st January, 2012

Km 32 Pet Kasem Road, Sampran, Nakorn Pathom, 73110 Thailand
    Tel: +66 34 322 544 Fax: +66 34 322775
    Email: hotel@rosegardenriverside.com Website: www.rosegardenriverside.com
    Rose Garden Riverside is a family-run property just 30km west of Bangkok. Back in 1964, the business started as a supplier of roses to the Bangkok flower markets. Since then, it has grown gradually to a 70-acre riverside property where visitors can experience authentic Thai way of life and learn about our local wisdom. Rose Garden Riverside is more like a community than a 'typical' resort. Our facilities in the property include a 4-star riverside hotel with 160 rooms, 6 antique Thai houses around a serene lake, Arusaya Spa, restaurants and meetings rooms. Dining is considered an art at Rose Garden Riverside. At Inn Chan in particular, our menus are true to traditional Thai styles of presentation.

Things to do for a day trip or an overnight trip

Morning Activities:
    'Living the Thai Culture' Arts and Crafts Workshops (Daily from 10.00 to 12.00)
    Discover aspects of Thai lifestyle from the Rose Garden Riverside. Pavilion stations include Thai music & dance, garland making, fruit carving, traditional pottery, Thai martial arts, silk processing, traditional weaving, umbrella painting, Thai kitchen, Orchid nursery, Thai herbal pavilion and rice farming.

Afternoon Activities:
    Thai Village Cultural Show and Elephant Demonstration (Daily from 14.30 to 15.45)
    Enjoy a cultural show and elephant demonstration that highlight the Thai way of life, reflected through everyday activities, festivals and traditional celebrations.

Additional activities (advance booking required): Alms giving by the river, Botanical walk, Traditional cooking class, Herbal product workshop, Thai massage workshop, River Cruise, Bicycle and paddle boat rental, and Elephant riding.

#1 Posted: 31/1/2012 - 02:58

• Advertisement

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

How is the nightlife in and around the area?

#2 Posted: 31/1/2012 - 03:35

• RGR

Joined Travelfish
    31st January, 2012

Sorry, there isn't any nightlife within walking distance of the property as we focus more on activities related to Thai culture and way of life.

#3 Posted: 31/1/2012 - 04:27

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

RGR, nightlife is certainly an organic part of Thai culture and way of life, but I get your point. I ride anyway, so if I came out, I could ride to a club in the evening. My daughter and I both like elephants a lot. They're cool animals. And my daughter loves river cruises.

#4 Posted: 31/1/2012 - 08:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.