Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Brand New "Quarter Hotel"in Pai

• BarbaraW

Joined Travelfish
    10th May, 2007

The recently opened Quarter Hotel in Pai is a great mid-ange option, with the summer months being off-season and so priced at 2200 baht per night. There are 36 rooms (24 kings and 12 twins) surrounding a huge pool and open-air restaurant that serves reasonably priced gourmet meals. They are building a spa at the moment and when it is completed they will have on-site Yoga and massage, although for the moment they are happy to arrange Located just a couple of blocks west of the town, it is far enough away from town to be quiet ad peaceful but withing easy walking distance of town. The best part is the staff - they have hovered over me like mother hens since my arrival and cannot seem to do enough for me. I will definitely return.

#1 Posted: 10/5/2007 - 20:54

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
The Jasmine - Brand New Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter ( Private room from only from $32 - Net price ) ... By thejasminehotel on 17 May 2009 1 2646 17 May 2009
Hanoi Elegance Hotel - Brand new boutique hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter ... By Hanoielegance2hotel on 6 Jan 2007 0 3278 6 Jan 2007