Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Phuket Games Zone - just opened in Phuket

• orange29

Joined Travelfish
    29th November, 2012

Phuket Games Zone is a new activity/games center that has just opened in Phuket, on the same street as Phuket Zoo.

They have 3 games on offer:

1) Football Golf - I played and I thought it was really fun. It's similar to normal golf, but smaller and instead of using a golf ball and club, you use a football and your foot. The holes are bigger of course. It is an 18 hole course, par 72, and took me and my girlfriend about an hour to play.

2) Body Zorbing - we had a go on this too. A body zorb is basically an inflatable ball about 1.5m round that you put over your body, with your legs sticking out, then run around, do somersaults, and bump into each other. I really enjoyed this. It's quite hot, and you'll get thirsty but they have drinks at the clubhouse.

3) Frisbee Golf - we had had enough with the other 2 games so we didn't bother with this, but it was basically a small 9 basket course.

All in all, a good day out. Not very expensive compared to most other things in Phuket, so I highly recommend it.

#1 Posted: 29/11/2012 - 03:47

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Phuket - Ko Lanta - Phuket ... By manna on 25 Aug 2007 2 2119 27 Aug 2007