New restaurant and coffee shop in Surin, Isan

• karahka

Joined Travelfish
    29th June, 2013

Corner Cafe Surin
    Address: On the corner of Surin Phakdi road and Don Nae
    Tel 083 100 0104

email: surindream@gmail.com
    Description: A new coffee shop and restaurant in Surin City. Coffee, thai food,western food, drinks and snacks. Speciality Finnish Meatballs. Open everyday from 9 am

#1 Posted: 29/6/2013 - 18:59

• Advertisement

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

Long way to go for a coffee. I thought Surin was a pleasant enough town for a couple of days but not a lot to do. Elephant Zoo was a joke. Waited 1 hour for them to start a show and they never did because we were the only visitors there. One little elephant I tried to touch knocked me back 5m. Not many farangs there. You'd have to be married to a local to live there.

#2 Posted: 16/7/2013 - 11:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Different kind of coffee shop ... By komai on 27 Apr 2007 1 3113 2 Feb 2010
Sit 'n' Chill Coffee & Restaurant - Phuket ... By sulgenbach on 3 Mar 2008 0 1873 3 Mar 2008
Coffee journeys with Akha Ama Coffee, Chiangmai/Chiangrai ... By wanderingcat on 10 Dec 2010 0 2293 10 Dec 2010