Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Viang Yonok is heaven in Chiang Rai

• karenr

Joined Travelfish
    15th September, 2007

Viang Yonok is peaceful, clean and beautiful. I just spent a weekend there with my husband and 4 other friends. We wanted to stay there forever. Like everything at Viang Yonok, the pool is clean,cool and faces the Chiang Sean lake. Each bungalow is like a 5 star hotel room with new air conditioners and views to the lake. The restaurant will cater to your every request. Ian and Vassana run the place like a bed and breakfast. They took care of us like family, even taking us to a silk farm one afternoon. Their prices are EXTREMELY REASONABLE. Go to the website and talk to Ian or Vassana (she speaks perfect English too). It will be one of the nicest places you will ever go. www.viangyonok.com

#1 Posted: 15/9/2007 - 15:59

• Advertisement

• c_ellis_d

Joined Travelfish
    5th June, 2010
    Total reviews: 4

Hi All,

My girlfriend and I stayed there just a few days ago and I was going to write a review but couldn't find it listed in Travelfish. Because the original review is a bit outdated; I'll just confirm that Viang Yonok is still as lovely, the owners and staff just as friendly as described in the original post. Definitely worth a visit.

#2 Posted: 25/8/2010 - 00:32

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
VANG VIANG TO CHIANG MAI ... By B3ANO on 25 Jan 2011 1 2604 26 Jan 2011