Thailand additions forum

Paddy Fields Guesthouse

• hyacin3

Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

Paddy Fields Guesthouse,
    Out of town, go across the river and it's signposted. It has roughly 10 bungalows surrounding a lake and a main kitchen/dining area building where the owner Ben's wife Pot makes excellent food. There are books for lending/swapping there too. I got a basic bungalow with a shared bathroom with an interesting bathroom whereby the shower and toilet were enclosed by bamboo walls, but with no roof - allowing an eden-esque jungle feel to your bathroom experience!!! All in all, the Paddy Fields Guest House has a really relaxed atmosphere with friendly and helpful owners, and amazing food.

Sorry I don't have the address, but if you cross the bridge in the east side of town off the raddamrong road, the paved road will fork into two, with two extra unpaved roads in-between. Take the left road and follow the signs.

I found the number on the web it's 0895.076765

Also my basic bungalow, shared bathroom, cost 180 baht for a night.

If anyone can add anything here, please do.

#1 Posted: 9/11/2007 - 22:24

• Advertisement

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Total reviews: 47

Hi Hyacin3,

This sounds nice, but I'm not sure I could find it based on the directions you've given. I think at a minimum I'd need to know which city it was in. Can you help me out? Thanks.

#2 Posted: 10/11/2007 - 07:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.