Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Seven Suns Guesthouse Chiang Mai Thailand

• sevensuns

Joined Travelfish
    3rd November, 2007

Hi Travelfish,
    My name is Kerry and I am the owner manager at Seven Suns in Chiang Mai. We are not listed with you, yet several of our guests quote your site as the point of reference for hearing about us??
    We are a small place, 12 rooms, all with individual themes, some fun - Hello Kitty, some simple - Hats of Asia, Serendipity. Each room has an aircon, tv with satellite, simple private bathroom, reading lamp and large double or twin single beds. We also have a restaurant on site, safe storage, free wifi, luggage storage, a TAT licence, great staff and are conveniently located in the old city.
    I hope I am following the right path to contact you about our place and look forward to the opportunity to meet at some stage. Thanks.

#1 Posted: 26/3/2008 - 22:06

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi Kerry,

Have moved this to the right section of the messageboard (Thailand Additions). All contents are passed to a researcher and it's up to them if they list places or not -- I'm not sure how people would have heard of your place as I don't recall seeing it mentioned in the past. For more info on how this site works regarding the listings, see here.

#2 Posted: 28/3/2008 - 12:12

• theewadaa

Joined Travelfish
    27th August, 2007

Dear sevensuns, does Your guesthouse have a website? In a few months we are planning a small holiday in the north and we might visit Chiang Mai again.

#3 Posted: 28/3/2008 - 22:38

• sevensuns

Joined Travelfish
    3rd November, 2007

Hi Theewadaa,
    Happy New Year.
    Our website address is www.sevensuns.net
    Thanks, hope to see you later in the year.
    Kerry

#4 Posted: 15/4/2008 - 20:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Mon and Kurt's Restaurant and Guesthouse, Chiang Dao, Northern Thailand ... By globalgypsy on 8 Feb 2007 1 2896 7 Apr 2012
Baan Pakpon, Guesthouse in Chiang Khong, Thailand ... By blackpanther on 10 Sep 2011 0 2309 10 Sep 2011