Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

not listed: Kaya House, Phuket

• orit

Joined Travelfish
    24th August, 2008

Hi. I'm not the owner. I was a customer, and have become good friends with the owner. I also built the website for her. If you think I need to change the description, please advise. Thank you.

Kaya House address:
    52/24 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., ( Opposite Andatel Hotel ) Patong, Phuket 83150 Thailand

Email: kaya.guesthouse.phuket@gmail.com

Kaya house is a friendly guesthouse, clean, safe, great value-for-money, situated at Patong, the most beautiful beach on Thailand's idyllic Phuket Island. It is being run by 2 charming ladies – Kaya and Aey. They both give the best of service, and will make your stay much more pleasant. The guesthouse's location is excellent. It's a 7 minutes walk from Patong Beach and you'll find everything you need just a few steps away. All the rooms in the guest house have air-con, tv, hot shower and
    a mini refrigerator. Kaya House is also a tour agency, so you'll be able to get good tips for your travel in Thailand and go to tours and attractions in Phuket and the surrounding islands.

Room rate is ranging from 350 baht to 1600 baht, depending on the room type and the season.

#1 Posted: 24/8/2008 - 13:06

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.