Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Chiang Mai- SpicyThai Backpackers

• flopsydaisy

Joined Travelfish
    3rd September, 2008

SpicyThai Backpackers in Chiang Mai is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Situated just off Nimmanhein Road in quiet area, you can spend you afternoon in the garden, reading in the hammock. You can enjoy 2 TV's with the largest collection of DVD's I ever seen. You can play pool, help yourself to beer and soft drinks from the honesty fridge. You can enjoy a free breakfast, free internet and Wifi and lovely hot showers.

There is a daily activity board where you can take part in local and tourist activities such as the local Thai barbecue, or a Deluxe camping trip or an afternoon at the lake.

The staff are really friendly and it truly felt like a home from home. I went for 5 days and ended up staying for 17!

For only 250baht at night I think this place is seriously good value for money.

www.spicythaibackpackers.com

#1 Posted: 14/12/2008 - 17:59

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.