Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

KANTIANG BAY, Ko Lanta

• scubafish

Joined Travelfish
    21st March, 2009

KANTIANG BAY - www.kantiang-bay.com

If you're thinking of going to Ko Lanta, Thailand, do not miss out on a visit to Kantiang Bay in the south of the island. As you enter the bay, you are greeted by a kilometre of white sand beach and crystal clear waters, set against a backdrop of tropical rainforest reaching up into the hillside. With just a handful of resorts that range from simple family-run bungalows to the five-star luxury of the Pimalai Resort, you can live the castaway island dream in whatever manner you choose.
    Kantiang Bay is the best place to base yourself if you want to dive some of the top dive sites in Thailand. With spectacular reefs, unmatched marine diversity and great visibility, Kantiang Bay offers the convenience of shorter journey times so you get more chance to enjoy the relaxed and laid back atmosphere of island life.

#1 Posted: 22/3/2009 - 11:59

• Advertisement

• Cowboyshoe

Joined Travelfish
    5th December, 2006

Not to pick nits, but why is Kantiang Bay NOT listed on the TravelFish Koh Lanta page? It's one of the island's longest established beaches!

Instead you do list Baan Phruklom Beach . I've lived on Lanta for almost 4 years now and I've never even heard of Baan Phruklom Beach - and neither have any of my Thai friends. It doesn't even appear on any maps! :-)

#2 Posted: 6/5/2009 - 18:59

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Cashewnut Tree Bungalows, Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta ... By Cashewnuttree on 14 Jul 2010 3 3091 16 Jul 2010