Flag of Thailand additions

Thailand additions forum

Yoga / Reiki / Meditation in KOH CHANG

• daiquiritoo

Joined Travelfish
    11th February, 2008
    Total reviews: 4

Baan Zen a place to really unwind in a thai traditional house, overlooking the klong prao lagoon
    You will practice hatha yoga with Joy sivananda yoga teacher; discover Koh Chang National park , treat yourself to a range of " well being "therapies such as Reiki or bamboo massage 3/5 days Yoga session or Private classes
    Reiki 1 / Reiki 2 / Master Reiki
    Bamboo Massage training
    Healing treatment / Chakras balancing
    E Mail : infos@baanzen.com
    Tel: 08 6530 9354( Joy )
    08 58425119 ( Yves )( English / french )

#1 Posted: 24/3/2009 - 22:20

• Advertisement

• kmichalo

Joined Travelfish
    13th August, 2012

I have been practicing yoga and meditation for several years, and I've been to many different types of yoga classes, and this was by far my best experience. Joy is a true pro, and her approach is unintimidating, warm, and funny. The location is incredible, and her knowledge is astounding. I highly recommend this retreat for any and everyone. It might change something in you! :)

#2 Posted: 14/8/2012 - 05:46

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Looking for a nice beach in Thailand with yoga and meditation classes available ... By Itsme on 29 Dec 2013 2 922 16 Jan 2014