Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Silom Serene Hotel

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 23/5/2009 at 21:25

Hi, There is a little Boutique hotel in Silom that I stayed a couple of times last year and it was a good room, nice breakfast and the location is really good.

It couldn't see it in travelfish and I have done a little review of it.

Also, on a different topic, Im sure that Muang Tam, should have Prasat before it so it reads Prasat Muang Tam.

:)

#1 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Posted by somtam2000 on 25/5/2009 at 09:13 admin

"I have done a little review of it"

but where is the review?!

Noted re Muang Tam -- good point.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,498
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 25/5/2009 at 14:29

lol,

It's coming :)

#3 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 25/5/2009 at 14:46

Silom Serene. Can't post the review coz can't find it.

When I click on Bangrak and scroll down it shows a long list of hotels and if you click the hotels you go to another website for info and booking. But, when I click 'accommodation' (for Bangrak) there is not as many hotels and Silom Serene isn't in the list.

An I missing something?

Ant.

#4 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Posted by somtam2000 on 25/5/2009 at 15:18 admin

No - you're not missing anything -- we don't list it!

Anything that is posted in this section of the forum, (the -additions) section, gets passed to a researcher to check out the property concerned, next time they're checking out the destination concerned.

We don't post new listings from readers in the main accommodation section, cause otherwise hoteliers would just punch all there places in - and the point of Travelfish is that the main listings don't contain all that PR guff (not to say you're writing PR guff of course ;-).

Know what I mean?

#5 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,498
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 27/5/2009 at 05:08

lol, sure I understand. Well if you researcher is in Silom it really is a nice hotel.

:)

#6 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 10/8/2009 at 00:38

Somtaam, I searched for Silom Serene today and it come up with a result for HQ hotel or something but in the description the address for the silom serene comes up. Is this hotel in the listings now?

Got a review here for it if you want?

#7 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.