Thailand additions forum
Rimklong Boutique Hotel, Trat
26th June, 2009
Address: 194 Rhak Muang Rd. Trat 23000
Rimklong is the first boutique hotel in Trat. It’s located in the old town, a few minutes walk from the day/afternoon/evening markets, and is surrounded with old wooden houses.
The hotel has 3 large luxurious rooms (800 Baht a night), each equipped with:
* Air condition
* 32'' plasma screen TV (including a few foreign channels)
* WiFi internet
* Kettle, cups, coffee, etc.
* A comfortable bathroom (hot shower)
* Big French windows, overlooking Rimklong soi, hidden behind flora
* One of the rooms has a fridge and costs 900 Baht a night.
* An extra bed for a child can be supplied for 300 Baht.
In the lobby there’s a coffee shop where you can buy drinks and cakes.
#1 Posted: 26/6/2009 - 21:58
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Cat Cat View Hotel vs. Sapa Boutique Hotel ...||8||3144||3 Sep 2011|
|Can Tho: Nam Mon The Boutique Hotel ...||0||986||10 Jun 2012|
|Bangkok Boutique Hotel ...||0||2007||13 Sep 2007|