Free ebook: 7 reasons to travel solo (today only!)
31st December, 2007
Location New Zealand
Total reviews: 14
At least 106
This is a new ebook just launched by Chris Mitchell, the guy that runs the TravelHappy website. For today only, you can download it for free from Amazon. (normally $3.95).
* Seven Reasons To Go Travelling Solo
* How To Budget For A Backpacking Trip
* How To Find Travel Friends
* Six Tips To Deal With Being Scared To Go Travelling
* How To Travel Anywhere When You Only Speak English
* How To Find Cheap Flights Online
* Ten Tips For Surviving Airports
* Seven Tips For Taking A Laptop Travelling
* Make Money Travelling With A Travel Blog
* Packing List For Travelling
* My First Day Backpacking Solo: Bangkok
* Solo Travelling FAQ
* The Last Word
I haven't read it yet so this isn't a recommendation as such, but they often have good info on their website. This might appeal to anyone about to launch into their travels - whether solo or not.
(I have no vested interest in this book. I just heard about it so am sharing the news.)
#1 Posted: 21/4/2012 - 05:22
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Free Travelfish Guides Today only! ...||56||3473||12 Jul 2009|
|Give me reasons why I should travel to southern laos ...||14||6449||29 Mar 2013|
|10 reasons to try Hanoiâ€™s Bia Hoi for travel experiences in Vietnam ...||6||2171||12 Nov 2012|