Books forum

Travelfish Reading Room: please read this first!

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

So it seems new branches are growing on the forum like mushrooms in the wet season.

The Travelfish Reading Room is a forum for suggestions and asking after good books to read on your travels -- after all there's no better way to kill a few hours at the bus station than with a good book -- especially if it isn't the one that told you the bus was supposed to leave three hours earlier ;-)

I've moved across a few of the other book-related threads from other parts of the messageboard, but they're quite guidebook heavy -- you all read more than just guidebooks right?!

As titles are recommended, when time allows, I'll add in links to Amazon -- not only will that make it a little easier for you to buy any books that sound cool, it also earns Travelfish a small commission on any sale (a massive 4-5%) so in buying a book you're not only getting a good read, you're helping us too.

I'll get things started shortly with some suggestions of my own.

Lastly, please make any recommendations in new threads -- not this one.

Thanks

#1 Posted: 3/7/2009 - 07:33

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Travelfish culture and politics READ THIS FIRST! ... By somtam2000 on 17 Jun 2009 0 4129 17 Jun 2009
Travelfish site maintenance, please read! ... By somtam2000 on 23 Nov 2007 1 2728 24 Nov 2007