Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

SE Asia trip in Sept, looking for travel buddies

Posted by bellanabi on 25/3/2010 at 08:06

Hi everyone!
I'm planning on traveling across Asia for about 2 months starting September 10. Right now the plan is Vietnam, Loas, Thailand, Cambodia, then down to Indonesia although I don't have a set route yet. If anyone is interested in traveling part of the way or the whole thing, let me know!I'd really like to plan a trip with some other people than do the whole thing on my own. Cheers :)

#1 bellanabi has been a member since 25/3/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 8
 Twitter 

Posted by bellanabi on 25/3/2010 at 18:47

and as I forgot to include it in my title, I'm a 24 year old Canadian girl.

#2 bellanabi has been a member since 25/3/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 8
 Twitter 

Posted by bails87 on 30/3/2010 at 16:23

If it's any use I'll (22yo guy, from the UK) be flying into bangkok around the last few days of August/start of September for a 2 month trip.

Then I'll be going south to Ko Tao, then back up to the North of Thailand, across into Laos at Huay Xai, Luang Prabang to Vientiane, then (somehow) to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap/Angkor Wat before heading back to Bangkok.

#3 bails87 has been a member since 1/3/2010. Posts: 23

Posted by bellanabi on 31/3/2010 at 10:53

hey Bails,
I'm actually thinking of starting in Vietnam now, and following a route similar to the 'four countries trip' one on this site, only backwards. Maybe our paths will cross at some point. cheers

#4 bellanabi has been a member since 25/3/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 8
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.