Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Travelling Northern Thailand and Laos in June/July

Posted by mrnice88 on 21/4/2010 at 17:27

Hello everyone, I'll be travelling on my lonesome through Northern Thailand and Laos around June and July. I'm 22 and hail from the Lake District/Manchester, UK. If anyone would like to join me for any amount of time that would be great. Just looking for like minded people to enjoy the experience with.

Much Love

#1 mrnice88 has been a member since 21/4/2010. Posts: 16

Posted by Boomtown on 21/4/2010 at 20:48

hey mate, im from Australia and myself (20) and my friend (21) will probably be in chang mai and going into loas around the start of July and heading to Vang Vieng. We are first timers. Keep in touch.

#2 Boomtown has been a member since 17/3/2010. Posts: 20

Posted by mrnice88 on 22/4/2010 at 16:45

hey boomtown, thanks for the reply.
I arrive in Bangkok on the 4th June and hope to head north a couple of days after my arrival. Im not sure what dates you arrive but I plan to head to Chang Mai and Laos so if were all around in the same area id like to meet up. dand88@live.co.uk

Danny

#3 mrnice88 has been a member since 21/4/2010. Posts: 16

Posted by julia_lopez on 12/5/2010 at 19:11

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi all,

At present, I am interested in Bangkok, Thai Land where is a curious mix of tradition and modernity, i have plan to travel at the end of this year. I was attracted information about Bangkok through many websites. Maybe you arrive there before me, please let me know your feel when arrive to Bangkok. Thanks.

Wish you a great trip!

#4 julia_lopez has been a member since 12/5/2010. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 1

Posted by Kateylass on 19/5/2012 at 10:47

Hi mrnice I'm arriving in Bangkok on the 5th June and plan on headin to Chang Mai after a couple of days, I have a flexible travel plan but would love to go to Laos and cambodia then eventually head south onto Singapore for a flight. Would be cool to meet up or possibly just jump on the train to Chang Mai together. Ive been living in manchester for past 3 years so I'm sure we'd have a journeys worth of chat.

#5 Kateylass has been a member since 18/5/2012. Posts: 8

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.