Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Looking to go anywhere with someone/group

Posted by me on 18/5/2010 at 18:14

Hi,

I am in Shanghai right now, but plan to depart to somewhere next week. Not sure where. Looking for someone to travel with who has a good plan or just wants to experience as much of Southern Asia as possible. I am planning to hop around till August. I like everything and anything as long as it involves moving. If someone is looking for a travel companion or wouldn't mind another person to join their group, it would be great to meet up. About me, I am 23 y/o guy from America who enjoys eating local food.

#1 me has been a member since 18/5/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by Jayhawk2004 on 19/5/2010 at 01:35

Hey man, I am going to be landing in Bangkok on May 27th. Due to current events I am plan on getting out of Bangkok as soon as possible. Currently considering going to Cambodia, but open to ideas.

I'm a 28 y/o guy from Kansas on my first trip to Asia.

Later

#2 Jayhawk2004 has been a member since 8/4/2010. Posts: 3

Posted by bakpakk on 19/5/2010 at 01:42

Hey guys, I'll be arriving at BKK on May 26th. Despite the protests, I plan on staying in Bangkok for about a week. I have a friend who works for CNN go in Bangkok and he told me the situation is only restricted to specific areas in Bangkok. Tourist activity is undisturbed and if you avoid the red areas, you will be fine.I've also been following the crisis and updates diligently so I'm very informed about the danger zones. I'll be staying at Khao San Road for about a week and then I am off to Cambodia. If you guys are willing to meet up at some point or plan something let me know. Best regards.

#3 bakpakk has been a member since 4/4/2010. Location: Cameroon. Posts: 38

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.