Companions forum

Looking to go anywhere with someone/group

• me

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2010

Hi,

I am in Shanghai right now, but plan to depart to somewhere next week. Not sure where. Looking for someone to travel with who has a good plan or just wants to experience as much of Southern Asia as possible. I am planning to hop around till August. I like everything and anything as long as it involves moving. If someone is looking for a travel companion or wouldn't mind another person to join their group, it would be great to meet up. About me, I am 23 y/o guy from America who enjoys eating local food.

#1 Posted: 18/5/2010 - 18:14

• Advertisement

• Jayhawk2004

Joined Travelfish
    8th April, 2010

Hey man, I am going to be landing in Bangkok on May 27th. Due to current events I am plan on getting out of Bangkok as soon as possible. Currently considering going to Cambodia, but open to ideas.

I'm a 28 y/o guy from Kansas on my first trip to Asia.

Later

#2 Posted: 19/5/2010 - 01:35

• bakpakk

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2010
    Location Cameroon

Hey guys, I'll be arriving at BKK on May 26th. Despite the protests, I plan on staying in Bangkok for about a week. I have a friend who works for CNN go in Bangkok and he told me the situation is only restricted to specific areas in Bangkok. Tourist activity is undisturbed and if you avoid the red areas, you will be fine.I've also been following the crisis and updates diligently so I'm very informed about the danger zones. I'll be staying at Khao San Road for about a week and then I am off to Cambodia. If you guys are willing to meet up at some point or plan something let me know. Best regards.

#3 Posted: 19/5/2010 - 01:42

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.