Companions forum

Bangkok --> Koh phangan/koh tao --> phuket

• arundown

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2010
    Location Singapore

will e arriving in bangkok on the 23 june and then heading to southern islands any one else doin e same route as me....

#1 Posted: 1/6/2010 - 21:31

• Advertisement

• wanderlust2-

Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2010

Hey there! I'm doing the same route.

I'm a 26yr old female from the US. Spending 5 weeks in SE Asia starting June 23.

I'm arriving in Singapore and heading straight to Ko Phangan on June 24th. Planning to hang out on the gulf islands till the 29th then maybe head up to Chiange Mai. Definitely looking for travel buddies to meet up with!

Do you already have a place to stay in phagnan?

#2 Posted: 3/6/2010 - 01:51

• arundown

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2010
    Location Singapore

hey wanderlust2010..

sry for e late reply....alright iam leavin Singapore on the 23rd and arriving in bangkok and will be headin to koh phangan by train...and then will be there for the full moon party and then gonna head all the islands but not planned thou..how abt u???so u travelling by land to koh phangan?

if thats the idea i can catch ya up t phnagan to search for some cool hostels up for it??

u can mail me t arun339@yahoo.com

#3 Posted: 7/6/2010 - 21:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.