Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Traveling Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and more JUne-Aug 2010

Posted by Stew on 15/6/2010 at 05:59

Hey all,

I leave for Bangkok on Friday. Heading south for awhile before the Full Moon Party on the 26th. Need to be in cambodia for July 3rd to meet a friend. Traveling Cambodia and laos for 3 weeks. then Vietnam for 2 weeks North to South (Thinking of buying a moped and driving the coast maybe a van if more people want to join). Back to Northern Thailand then singapore. 23Male Canadian. Looking to doing alot of physical activities (hiking, Kayaking, Mtn Biking etc...) and living it up at night, with some sightseeing thrown in between. ANyone going to be in these areas around this time hit me up at stewart.gbrown@gmail.com or facebook (Pic is the sunset through buildings)

Happy travels all

Stewart Brown

#1 Stew has been a member since 13/6/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by Lynn2306 on 5/7/2010 at 21:04

Posted from within Vietnam.

hey Ste!
im Lynn,i live in saigon.
so if u come here, i will show u around the city, or go to drink some beers. if u need any help,feel free to send text or email to me
my email is anythinglovely@yahoo.com or add me at facebook via this email.
and my skype is : lynn.ho87

#2 Lynn2306 has been a member since 30/6/2010. Posts: 18

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.