Companions forum

Cambodia, Vietnam, Bali

• Lizz66

Joined Travelfish
    12th April, 2010

Hi everyone! I am currently travelling in SE asia with a friend but due to personal promblems she has to go home early. Due to this, I am travelling on my own. Just entered cambodia and am Battambang and plan to spend a few weeks in cabodia before making my way into vietnam and heading north. Anyone else doing the same? I am a 26 year old female originally from the states but I have been living in europe the past 4 years. I am well travelled and easy going.

THANKS!
    Lizz66@aol.com

#1 Posted: 15/6/2010 - 13:39

• Advertisement

• Lynn2306

Joined Travelfish
    30th June, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

hey Lizz, i\m Lynn from Vietnam
    i'm living in Ho chi minh city, so if u come here, email to me i\ll show u around the city or we can meet for drink or coffee
    my email is anythinglovely@yahoo.com or u can add my facebook via this email. if u need any help, just email to me
    Lynn

#2 Posted: 30/6/2010 - 19:24

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.