Companions forum

At a loose end in SE Asia 26 July - 6 Aug!

• ljdj

Joined Travelfish
    20th June, 2010

Hi,

I am a 26 y.o student nurse from the UK who likes to make the most of the long summer holidays! I've travelled a lot in SE Asia, spending a year in Aus/Nz/Thailand/Singapore/Malaysia/Cambodia/Borneo etc in 2007; I spent summer 2008 in India; and last year spent summer in SE Asia again mainly in Vietnam and Thailand. This year i'm in the area from 9 July - 24 Aug. First two weeks with my boyfriend and last two with my friend who is flying out. This leaves me with a bit in the middle where I will be on my own! I don't mind this, in fact I think it would be quite nice! But it's also quite nice to share experiences with people and travelling solo can work out expensive!

I will be in Phuket on 26 July, having waved my boyfriend off on a plane back to Jakarta! I also need to be in Kuala Lumpur on 6 Aug to meet my friend. I have a few ideas of how I could spend my time but one place I have never been is Laos and I would love to go! I'm very flexible and love meeting new people. I want to enjoy my hols so if anyone is in the area (SE Asia that is!) at that time and wouldn't mind a companion or addition to their group then please get in touch and see if we can work something out!

I like photography, beaches, the odd drink ;), chatting, lazing about, good food, seeing new things, 7/11!, and having fun!

Hope to hear from someone!

Laura

msn: funcentral6@hotmail.com
    facebook: laura jane delivett

#1 Posted: 20/6/2010 - 16:37

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.