Companions forum

Guy traveling SEA (Nov. to Apr.) Wants to randomly encounter familiar faces...

• 0theories

Joined Travelfish
    21st June, 2010
    Location United States

Hi guys, I'll be traveling around SEA for the winter and would love to meet up with people along the way for some adventures. I love traveling solo as it presents many opportunities to experience things often less available to travelers with full-time buddies. I also noticed that I tend to meet a lot more people when traveling solo. I see a lot of people on here will be doing a trip similar to my own and it would be sweet to get to know some of those who'll be around when I am. I'm into the outdoors mostly so would like to go on treks, climb some mountains and see lots of nature. I am equally comfortable out in the wilds, in urban settings, sketchy situations and at parties so am basically up for anything. I'm laid back and don't loose my cool easily. I'm 35, Russian and currently live in the USA. I usually hang out with people younger than me as most people my age are sadly settled down to mundane lives by now :)

#1 Posted: 21/6/2010 - 05:58

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.