Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

27 yo Canadian male solo, SE ASIA October to ???

Posted by VonWOOTER on 15/7/2010 at 02:56

Hello Folks!

So, It's finally time for a SE Asia Tour. I have taken a leave from school and employment and plan to ( though I haven't currently booked a flight ) be in Bangkok the first week of October. This is my first solo trip and also will be my longest trip to date. I have taken 9 months off and plan to spend 6 of them in SEA. Though I am not a shy person and have no lack of confidence this being my first extended trip through predominantly non-English speaking countries I think someone(s) to start the trip with would be fun. That said I also don't plan to "over-plan" this trip nor do I tend to rush through anything. If you have a similar schedule and looking for some company send me a hello and we can go from there with the usual swapping/snooping of Facebook and email addresses' etc.

Cheers,

Matt

#1 VonWOOTER has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 6

Posted by viajero2011 on 13/8/2010 at 02:26

Hey Matt -

I will be doing pretty much the same thing you are from Sept 23 thru 1 Nov. I quit my job early (I'm going to do an international MBA program in Jan) so that I could cruise SE Asia before heading out to start the school thing again. My itinerary is super flexible (I'm flying solo in a part of the world I have never been to) but it looks loosely like the following: 1 week or so in Bangkok, then moving towards the south for a a week or two, then onto Singapore where I have a friend, then possibly ending in Australia.

If you are interested in crossing paths for a cold beer, good company, and the swapping of some travel stories, hit me up! I'm a 27 y/o male from Florida; easy going and openminded. If you are cut from the same cloth, let me know. Safe travels.

P.S. my email address is davidburt08@gmail.com

David

#2 viajero2011 has been a member since 13/8/2010. Posts: 22

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.