Companions forum

27 yo Canadian male solo, SE ASIA October to ???

• VonWOOTER

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010
    Location Canada

Hello Folks!

So, It's finally time for a SE Asia Tour. I have taken a leave from school and employment and plan to ( though I haven't currently booked a flight ) be in Bangkok the first week of October. This is my first solo trip and also will be my longest trip to date. I have taken 9 months off and plan to spend 6 of them in SEA. Though I am not a shy person and have no lack of confidence this being my first extended trip through predominantly non-English speaking countries I think someone(s) to start the trip with would be fun. That said I also don't plan to "over-plan" this trip nor do I tend to rush through anything. If you have a similar schedule and looking for some company send me a hello and we can go from there with the usual swapping/snooping of Facebook and email addresses' etc.

Cheers,

Matt

#1 Posted: 15/7/2010 - 02:56

• Advertisement

• viajero2011

Joined Travelfish
    13th August, 2010

Hey Matt -

I will be doing pretty much the same thing you are from Sept 23 thru 1 Nov. I quit my job early (I'm going to do an international MBA program in Jan) so that I could cruise SE Asia before heading out to start the school thing again. My itinerary is super flexible (I'm flying solo in a part of the world I have never been to) but it looks loosely like the following: 1 week or so in Bangkok, then moving towards the south for a a week or two, then onto Singapore where I have a friend, then possibly ending in Australia.

If you are interested in crossing paths for a cold beer, good company, and the swapping of some travel stories, hit me up! I'm a 27 y/o male from Florida; easy going and openminded. If you are cut from the same cloth, let me know. Safe travels.

P.S. my email address is davidburt08@gmail.com

David

#2 Posted: 13/8/2010 - 02:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
36 Male solo, travelling to Thailand 9-30th October ... By Simon1974 on 12 Jul 2011 0 1687 12 Jul 2011
29 yr solo male traveling around SE Asia. February through May ... By alaskn81 on 9 Oct 2010 1 1794 16 Dec 2010
Solo Female, Canadian, 26 - Oct - Nov ... By twiggy84 on 18 Aug 2010 14 3072 13 Oct 2010
31/M Solo Canadian headed to Bali Aug 10th ... By andrefuture on 31 Jul 2012 0 565 31 Jul 2012