Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Cambodia in Oct, Vietnam in December and Malaysia/Indonesia in March, April and May

Posted by rosiemuddle on 5/8/2010 at 10:11

Hi, i'm 25 and i'm currently teaching in Thailand and have a few holidays to explore, I have 10 days in October from the 14th to the 24th where I'd like to do cambodia, and i have two weeks in December off so would love to see Vietnam, and then my contract ends in March so off for a wander round Indonesia and Malaysia before i go back to the sunny uk. If anyone is interested in joining me would be great to meet up x

#1 rosiemuddle has been a member since 29/7/2010. Posts: 6

Posted by Barracuda on 14/8/2010 at 14:29

Hi,

What is you plan.can i know?
Coz im not sure in Oct but in Dec, may be i can join you.
My email is ThajudeenMohdYusof@gmail.com and im from Malaysia.

Cheers

#2 Barracuda has been a member since 30/5/2010. Posts: 18

Posted by newbiedanielle on 14/8/2010 at 15:43

I'm 23yrs old and I'll be in Cambodia from the 4th October, so maybe we might cross paths! My email is danni444@hotmail.com if you fancied getting in touch.

#3 newbiedanielle has been a member since 5/8/2010. Posts: 13

Posted by newbiedanielle on 14/8/2010 at 15:43

I'm 23yrs old and I'll be in Cambodia from the 4th October, so maybe we might cross paths! My email is danni444@hotmail.com if you fancied getting in touch.

#4 newbiedanielle has been a member since 5/8/2010. Posts: 13

Posted by rosiemuddle on 17/8/2010 at 12:31

Hey, I'm hoping to be in Cambodia around the 15th October for a week maybe, so it fits in with the school hols. Im definately going to backpack around Malaysia starting around the middle/end of March for a month maybe, possibly longer only have to be back in the uk by July so I have some time to play with but would like to learn to surf in Bali should the opportunity arise x

#5 rosiemuddle has been a member since 29/7/2010. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.