Companions forum

Koh Phangan -October

• arundown

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2010
    Location Singapore

Hi

I am travelling solo during October to attend Full moon party.
    any one else doin e same durin this period???

wuld be glad to catch up!!

cheers

#1 Posted: 7/8/2010 - 10:35

• Advertisement

• avn128

Joined Travelfish
    16th August, 2010

I am traveling to SEA with a friend in the beginning of October, and we are definitely going to the full moon party! should definitely meet up.

#2 Posted: 16/8/2010 - 23:43

• arundown

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2010
    Location Singapore

It would be great to meet up on the islands. I've actually decided to fly from Singapore to Phuket, and then take a quick Bus/ferry over to Ko Phangan.

I've actually connected with a couple of ppl on Travelfish. Not sure if they've contacted you too, but we're planning to meet up near Haad Rin on the 22nd.I can shoot you an email as the date gets close so we can make more solid plans to meet up. Here's my mail: arun339@yahoo.com (SG). Feel free to look me up on facebook too!

#3 Posted: 17/8/2010 - 07:54

• viajero2011

Joined Travelfish
    13th August, 2010

Hello Travelfish -

I will also be flying solo thru SE Asia during Oct. and was thinking of swinging by Koh Phangan for the party. I would be interested in meeting up with some fellow travelfish'ers if the timing is right. Could I get on that email list to stay in the loop?

Cheers from Florida,
    DB

#4 Posted: 18/8/2010 - 02:11

• arundown

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2010
    Location Singapore

Alright great !
    Since we got copuple of members already lets keep on rolling.Lets plan it up as the date gets closer.

cheers

#5 Posted: 18/8/2010 - 05:39

• arundown

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2010
    Location Singapore

@ avn128 guess there 2 threads active related to upcomin Oct FMP.(both opened by me )

so lets plan up on other thread

http://www.travelfish.org/board/post/travelcompanions/11447_october-fullmoonparty---koh-phangan--

#6 Posted: 18/8/2010 - 10:03

• arundown

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2010
    Location Singapore

I have already created a facebook event page for all solo traveller's for gathering purpose.Please do confirm your status there aswell

pls feel free to add me up on face book arun339@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=143398479028361

#7 Posted: 18/8/2010 - 10:13

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
October Fullmoonparty (Koh Phangan ) ... By arundown on 11 Aug 2010 8 1544 20 Aug 2010