Companions forum

October 2010 Thailand 1 month

• Cabawe

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2010

Hi

Have my ticket and I’m ready to go for 1 month staring October 2nd, just need someone to keep me company, unfortunately all my friends are working or married with kids. 35 male, easy going and no I’m not an old fart who should have settled down by now.

I have no set itinerary as of yet, open to suggestions, only reply back if you’re up for a good time, not stubborn, love to bask in the sun and spend some time just relaxing on the beach.

Email me on: - tcabawe@matiatours.com

#1 Posted: 11/8/2010 - 08:12

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

You will meet people along the way on your trip who will be wanting to hook up with someone for part or all of their trip.

#2 Posted: 15/8/2010 - 16:47

• Cabawe

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2010

Hi Tezza

Thanks for the kind words of support, it is really appreciated as I am starting to having second thoughts of going on my own, I was told “put a few posts up out there and you’ll get so many responses you’ll have a headache deciding who to go with”; maybe it’s due to the state of the world’s economic market.

May you please advise me of a hostel that is popular with English speaking backpackers which I might be able to find a companion/ companions to travel with, there seems to be so many that picking on my own would be like a game of Russian roulette even with the research I have done.

Many thanks

Taz

#3 Posted: 15/8/2010 - 17:47

• avn128

Joined Travelfish
    16th August, 2010

I should be arriving in southeast Asia at that time two for a solid 4 weeks

#4 Posted: 16/8/2010 - 22:05

• Cabawe

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2010

Hi Avn128

Are you venturing to SEA on your own or with a party?

Would you or your party have any problems with me tagging along, I’m easy going and up for anything (nearly anything, anything in Thailand I’ve told can mean many things)?

Is this your first time to Thailand?

Where are you planning on going? I’d like to spend a week or so in Phuket and do some island hoping.

I’ll be arriving on the 1st of October and I have till the first of November, when I have to be back at work.

You can reach me on the facebook : - Tarik Cabawe (I’m in a pool being splashed)

or via skype :- tcabawe

If you plan on going to Malaysia, Vietnam or Cambodia count me in.

Stay in touch it would be create to have someone to hit the road with.

Take care and bye

#5 Posted: 16/8/2010 - 23:16

• kello75

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2010
    Location Ireland

Im doing the same. Thailand for a month then on to Laos Cam etc.

#6 Posted: 26/8/2010 - 08:14

• Cabawe

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2010

@Kello50, When are you heading over? Drop us a line on Skype or face book, I'm still looking for some to hit the road with Skype >> tcabawe or facebook >> tcabawe@matiatours.com
    Taz

#7 Posted: 26/8/2010 - 18:04

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Thailand October 2010 for 4 weeks ... By Cabawe on 12 Aug 2010 0 1092 12 Aug 2010