Companions forum

ho chi minh to hanoi 28th nov to 31st jan

• valis

Click here to learn more about valis
    Joined Travelfish
    14th July, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

i am a 30 yo male from scotland.i will be arriving in ho chi minh on november the 29 and flying back from hanoi on the 31st jan.
    i dont know yet if i will be traveling by bike or public transport,i am a biker and have loads of riding experience so i may just go down that ruete,but like i say nothings for defanate yet untill i arrive ther.

i dont know weather to just spend the full 2 months turing vietnam orcross borders,laos realy interests me,china also,but im kind of put off the idea of thialand and cambodia now as ive heard thers a lot of sex turism,i dont want to be around this.pluss thers a lot of folk only ther to get high.im not saying i dont like a good time but i feel some folk go to these places for this reason only and dont do enought traveling.

so im open to laos and china if possible,who knows if i met the write folk to travel with then cambodia and thialand could still be a possability but its something im not realy thinking about.

anyway ive spent a year in another country before and had no problem in meeting people so im not totaly looking for a partner or anything but if it just so happens that you will be in ho chi minh at the same time as me then maybe we could meet up and who knows.

#1 Posted: 7/9/2010 - 17:08

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.