Companions forum

21 female Brit Bangkok 3rd October

• sonja_21

Joined Travelfish
    15th September, 2010

Hi.

I am a 21 year old female from England arriving in Bangkok on Oct 3rd. I hope to travel round Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos for 7 weeks but if I meet people going elsewhere then I'm game to change my 'plan' (I haven't really got one!).

Anyone else looking for buddies even if just for that first week or something?!

#1 Posted: 18/9/2010 - 17:39

• Advertisement

• amaie

Joined Travelfish
    20th September, 2010

if you have time to travel in Bangkok, I'm here and plan to go to laos on the mid of Oct too. I'm thai/W/20

see you! ^^
    amaie_bz@hotmail.com

#2 Posted: 20/9/2010 - 22:43

• Cabawe

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2010

Hi,

35 male South of England

I'm meeting up with a guy from London on the 1st of October, we're heading down to Koh Tao for a weeks diving and from there we're free, we're thinking of also going to over to Cambodia or we may just end up doing Thailand for a month, who knows we also have nothing set in stone, I'm don't recall weather it was this site or another site we met up on.

You can find me / us on facebook via tcabawe@matiatours.com and he'll be on my friends list as Jason Roach.

Feel free to join us, the more the merrier.

Taz

#3 Posted: 21/9/2010 - 04:45

• Cabawe

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2010

Just caught on to the spelling and grammar mistakes, weather was meant to be whether.

#4 Posted: 21/9/2010 - 04:49

• kello75

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2010
    Location Ireland

Hi Sonja,

Im Irish 31 and travelling around Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos too untill dec 22nd. Starting Oct 8 in Phuket and leaving Ho Chi min dec so might meet up along the way!

Killian

#5 Posted: 24/9/2010 - 09:12

• sammymac69

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2010

Hey, im in the same boat, i get into Bangkok on 27th. I have a thread on this too.

Get me on Facebook - Sam McCallum ( im looking miserable at T in the Park Music Festival) surrounded by tents and wearing a red jacket.

Add me, and id be happy to hook up with you. I fly from Heathrow this Sunday and im planning on doing a similar route to you. :-)

Add me and we'll take it from there.

#6 Posted: 24/9/2010 - 09:28

• VonWOOTER

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010
    Location Canada

Samezies. I land in BKK on the 5th of October. Though you will have no problem meeting people you can snoop me on facebook if you want...

send me a private msg if you're curious and I'll forward my info.

Either way have a great trip! I can hardy wait!

Matt

#7 Posted: 30/9/2010 - 23:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Female traveller - October 2011 ... By oliviawijaya on 22 Feb 2011 4 3244 25 Aug 2011
25yr old female doing SEA late October-December ... By saramarie on 30 Sep 2012 2 797 15 Oct 2012