Companions forum

come travelling with meee! july 2011

• andrea13

Joined Travelfish
    5th May, 2010

hello im going to thailand, vietnam, cambodia and laos in july next year for about 3 months, looking for someone to travel with for a bit probs at the start of the trip (so the thailand bit i guess). 18yo girl. so yaaahhh lemme know icon_smile.gif x

#1 Posted: 24/9/2010 - 01:42

• Advertisement

• benrob87

Joined Travelfish
    6th October, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

Hey

Im going to be in Bangkok around mid Jan. From there I will be traveling through Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and then finally back Thailand. Planned around 3month to do the whole of that then Im scooting off to Oz for as long as I can manage.
    Id be more than happy to join or for folk to join me for some company so give me a shout if you fancey it. benrobson@tiscali.co.uk
    Ben x

#2 Posted: 6/10/2010 - 03:28

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
travelling to thailand alone 1 july-22 july looking for advice and travelbuddy/group 19 male ... By badr94 on 14 May 2014 1 527 14 May 2014