Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

In Koh Tao now, heading to Krabi/Phi Phi soon....come with!!

Posted by viajero2011 on 28/9/2010 at 13:29

Travelfishers!!

I have been all over this site the last 2 months, researching meticulously, planning slightly, and obsessing compulsively about my trip to SEA. Well, it has finally happened and today I arrived in Koh Tao for a while to do some diving. I plan on being here for at least 4 days to do my openwater cert. then probably a few more to really explore the island. Afterwards, I plan to head down towards Krabi/Railey, then over towards Phi Phi and Phuket before I fly out to Singapore. If anyone is in the area and would like to meet up for a beer or to spin some stories, let me know!! I am a easygoing 27 y/o male from the states who couldn't wait for my friends to get either A) enough time off of work or B) get a job to pay for a trip, so I decided to do it solo. Looking for like-minded travelers!!!

Cheers,
DB

#1 viajero2011 has been a member since 13/8/2010. Posts: 22

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.