Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

23yo male, frm uk, 3months travelling Thailand-Laos-Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand.. Jan2011

Posted by benrob87 on 6/10/2010 at 02:53

Hey there guys, Iv decided to travel east asia after spending xmas and new year in south korea with a friend. Iv got a basic route planned with what I want to see and do. However I would also just wing-it and go with the flow. Im very easy going, hugely active and friendly..... just looking for some company on my way through Indochina :-) x

#1 benrob87 has been a member since 6/10/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 10

Posted by ganheplovely on 28/11/2010 at 14:05

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,
Im in Hanoi, Vietnam. When u travel here, maybe i can take u around or go out for a drink at least ^^. My email is ganheplovely@hotmail.com. just email me when u get here
Mai

#2 ganheplovely has been a member since 28/11/2010. Posts: 6

Posted by bdtjones on 28/11/2010 at 16:04

Hey,

I'm planning to do the same kinda trip (4 months tho for me). Give me a shout bdtjones@gmail.com. If we are like minded maybe we could meet up over there.

#3 bdtjones has been a member since 17/9/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 13

Posted by soloirish on 3/12/2010 at 23:19

hey ben,

Sorry I never replied to your post earlier. Just tried to Private mes you but had issues :)

I have booked my flight now and land in Bangkok the 13th Jan. Will prob be there for at least 4 days before heading south - what are your dates? If they are similar let me know.

Em.

#4 soloirish has been a member since 26/7/2010. Posts: 5

Posted by sarah73 on 11/12/2010 at 04:17

Hey

I'm heading to Thailand on the 11th Jan and then planning to go north into Laos - Vietnam - Cambodia for three months. Sounds like we've got the same kind of route planned so it would be good to meet up somewhere along the way!

My email is sarah_7329@yahoo.co.uk

#5 sarah73 has been a member since 11/12/2010. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.