Companions forum

SE Asia adventure

• captleigh

Joined Travelfish
    19th October, 2010

Hi all,

Just quit my job and planning on heading out to SE asia (hopefully Via China if I can get to grips with their VISA system!)

Itinerary is pretty vague and happy to adapt but something like - enter Vietnam- Hanoi around the beginning of March 2011- through Cambodia and Thailand. Haven't really conisdered Laos but anythings possible.

I'm 31 easy going and laid back Male. Any questions I'm happy to answer but if others are planning to make this journey be great to go with others.

Thanks for reading

Leigh

#1 Posted: 19/10/2010 - 22:04

• Advertisement

• scarletscor-
    pion

Joined Travelfish
    20th October, 2010

I'm going to do the 3 countries too, Vietnam, Bangkok and Cambodia, with my friends this month but it will be a sort of Amazing Race Southeast Asia version since I only have a week for all 3 countries. I will update you how my trip goes. So far, transfers are the hardest things to deal with. I advise you book your flights early to get cheap flights. Flights to Cambodia go as high as $300 that's why we will be taking a bus from BKK to go to Siem Reap. On the other hand, I got our HCMC-BKK ticket during a promo and paid roughly around $100 :) Planning the trip is easy as soon as you figure out the transfers and the amount of time you will spend going from one country to the other.

#2 Posted: 21/10/2010 - 01:44

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.