Companions forum

26 YO fmle Canadian heading to Nat. parks in south Thailand Nov

• bekk

Joined Travelfish
    13th October, 2010
    Total reviews: 2

Hello!
    i am flying into bkk second of Nov then heading south. not for too long because i plan to be up in sukhothai for loy krathon on the 20th. other than that my plans are pretty loose...i plan to head for Khoa Sam Roi Yot national park and the Surin archipelago (not to be confused with the town) for hiking and snorkeling as well.
    i love to hike, but i am not a speed hiker... nor am i supper fit. if you are a speed walker and are going to get annoyed at someone who likes to stop and examin the flora often, i am NOT the girl for you!
    ideally i would prefer another young lady as a companion because we may end up in a tent in Surin. i could be convinced my a gentleman, but we would have to been up in bkk before anything was confirmed.
    here is some info on surin..
    http://www.travelfish.org/board/post/thailand/7701_surin-islands-independently-how-to-arrange-
    well i hope someone is interesting! hiking alone in a strange land is a little scary, but i will probably do it anyway!

save travels!

#1 Posted: 22/10/2010 - 05:45

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
South East Asia National Parks ... By magoo23 on 10 Apr 2011 0 2768 10 Apr 2011