Companions forum

23yr old UK girl - Laos/Vietnam 18th Dec for 1 month

• UK5

Joined Travelfish
    27th October, 2010

Hello.
    Im a 23 year old girl traveling through Laos & Vietnam from around Dec 18th for a month.
    Im thinking of starting in Laos, exploring the North & then traveling over to Hanoi & making my way to Southern Vietnam.
    Let me know if anyone's plans sound similar! x

#1 Posted: 27/10/2010 - 20:57

• Advertisement

• robinhood

Joined Travelfish
    3rd November, 2010

Hey there!

I am from Dubai, 28 years, male.

I will be travelling to Thailand in Dec-Jan. Will be putting up in Khao San Raod in Bangkok from 24 - 26 Dec. Then heading to Koh Phangan from there for 7 days for the New Years Full Moon Party and then head back to Bangkok on 02 Jan for another couple of days before I head back home.

Let me know if you could fit this in your plans and I would be more than happy to buddy you through the Thai experience!

Cheers!

Robs

#2 Posted: 4/11/2010 - 02:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
28/F from UK Travelling Vietnam/Laos/Bali from 18th Aug-1st Oct ... By BhavPatel on 18 Jul 2012 11 1423 22 Jul 2013
Girl travelling to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and maybe China...(Nov-Jan) ... By mentari on 5 Sep 2010 8 3099 18 Oct 2010
Buddy for a 19 y.o English girl; Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia - March 2011. :) ... By sheppers on 30 Sep 2010 9 4367 8 Mar 2011