Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

19 y.o female looking for travel buddy to Hong Kong!

Posted by iasked on 12/11/2010 at 09:32

On semester break and looking to have a total blast in HK! Planning to depart first week of December, but open to discussing further with travel buddy(s). Am open to a few people joining my otherwise solo party. (Preferably female, 18-25, but otherwise, not too fussy)

I'll be travelling from Malaysia, so it would be nice to have someone leaving from KLIA too. Not sure how long I plan to be there, but about a week or so.

Am open to all sorts of adventures and trying out new things.

Buzz me if you're interested so we can start planning for a sane trip!

#1 iasked has been a member since 12/11/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by bohemianwanderings on 12/12/2010 at 16:06

hi! how long will you be in hong kong? i arrive on december 24th and am looking for company too. i'm a 27 year old brazilian girl, hope that's not too old for you :) where are you staying there? i'm trying to couchsurf but it's been pretty hard to find a couch. hostels seem pretty expensive comparing to southeast asia, where i've been traveling so far.
anyway, if you're there around that time let me know, this is my email, facebook and msn: changmari@gmail.com

#2 bohemianwanderings has been a member since 3/12/2010. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.