Companions forum

Travel from Jan.-June!

• aliceinnyc

Joined Travelfish
    3rd November, 2010

So I am arriving early January- gonna stay in Bangkok/ go to Northern Thailand then pretty open. Hoping to hit Laos, Vietnam, Penang/ Malaysia and Cambodia between Jan-June. Would love to meet up with folks, go on adventures and have some peaceful quiet times. I am 31 from solo traveler from NYC, email me at if your plans sound similar- somethings sound like they could be more fun with a travel buddy and we could save money on places to stay. Never been to Asia before and open to everything and anything!

#1 Posted: 11/12/2010 - 04:54

• Advertisement

• mayahmedny

Joined Travelfish
    26th November, 2010

Hi Alice,

i am also planning to travel to this region in end of jan -march time frame. i am 29 yr/female from nyc. i happen to run into your post randomly and... i am travelling solo and would love to have a travel buddy.

if you are interested please msge me.

#2 Posted: 13/12/2010 - 07:40

• Sycamore82

Joined Travelfish
    14th December, 2010
    Location United States

Hey!

I'm a 28/m from CA/USA who will also be travelling through SE Asia from Jan - Mar. Initially a friend and I were going together but he recently had to cancel. My only plans are for the first two weeks in Philippines, then will fly out to either BKK or Singapore around mid Jan...where I will basically be going about the region along the established backpacker trail. I am extremely flexible, and I think it would be great to meet up with other people, to save money on places to stay, tours, transportation...etc.

If you two, or anyone else reading this is interested, msg me!

#3 Posted: 14/12/2010 - 07:55

• aliceinnyc

Joined Travelfish
    3rd November, 2010

Hi, Thanks for getting in touch wiht me, I am extremely flexible, and I think it would be great to meet up with other people, to save money on places to stay, tours,transportation...etc. also. Really, I have very loose plans but otherwise open to any/all plans.

A.

#4 Posted: 14/12/2010 - 12:50

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.