Companions forum

26 yr old/m from California, traveling 4 months

• thatvaletguy

Joined Travelfish
    25th October, 2010

Hello fellow travelers'
    My brother and I will be traveling together from Jan. 10th - March 8th of 2011. From March 8th we will part and I will be traveling alone till April 25th. We will arrive in Bangkok and will be traveling to:
    Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Luang Prabang, then flying to Ko Samuai, Ko Pha-nang, and Ko Tao

From there I will have an open agenda from March 8th - April 25th and would like to have a travel partner. I'm young, easy to get along with and I'm always down for an adventure. Message me if you want to meet up! :]

#1 Posted: 20/12/2010 - 09:02

• Advertisement

• ozben85

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2010
    Location Australia

hey mate if you hanging out around the south islands ill be there all of march, around the 8th I would probably be heading from phuket to ko samui

#2 Posted: 29/12/2010 - 10:57

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Have a good time. You're going to love it. If I were you, I'd lone wolf it for a little while and travel a bit through rural Thailand. That would be a cool adventure.

#3 Posted: 29/12/2010 - 11:51

• thatvaletguy

Joined Travelfish
    25th October, 2010

Ozben, message me your email or facebook or something. We'll meet up with you.

#4 Posted: 6/1/2011 - 02:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
23/M/California traveling to Vietnam/Thailand/Indonesia Mid-June to Early August ... By Slammus on 1 Jun 2011 0 1752 1 Jun 2011