Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

32 female from London is looking for travel buddies from 19 March - 6 w Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia

Posted by borges on 9/1/2011 at 03:44

Hi there
I will be starting my journey from Vietnam around 19th March.
Looking for travel buddies.

Cheers,
k.

#1 borges has been a member since 9/1/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by pumpkin8 on 9/1/2011 at 04:41

I will be in Vietnam for about a month from mid March. Am planning to travel from Cambodia so will be heading north and flying back from Hanoi on April 10 so it is possible our paths may cross. Let me know if you want to try and meet up

I'm 30, female and from UK

#2 pumpkin8 has been a member since 26/9/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 2

Posted by ryder80 on 9/1/2011 at 09:34

my plan is to head off to where your planning to as well. don't know when/where i'll start off 1st, but definitly thailand is in my list... my time is 3 months or so...

what are you plans for your journey through, beaches, trekking, villages, or a little bit of everything..

i'm a 30 male from toronto.

#3 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83

Posted by borges on 10/1/2011 at 05:16

hey guys,

thanks for your respond. I will start my travels from Vietnam, probably from Hanoi. I will be booking my flights this week so will know more later this week. I am going off travelling from early Feb. I will spend a month in India, then few weeks in Indonesia...but i will be on my own when travelling around Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. I am very flexible and easy going in terms what i want to see...it's a mixture of everything, beaches, trekking, villages...i am pretty much open to all suggestions.
It would be great to meet up!:)
Kasia

#4 borges has been a member since 9/1/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by ryder80 on 10/1/2011 at 08:32

wow, lucky you. hear india is a great place to back pack as well... someone i met back packed through there as well, had a great experience from what he said. someday i'll go there...

are there any others on your list for SE asia, or just vietnam, laos, and cambodia, and in that order?

#5 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83

Posted by borges on 17/1/2011 at 03:06

hello again,

I am sorry for late reply. I have just booked my flights so I will be flying to Bangkok on the 19th March and a day later will take a flight to Luang Prabang, Lao. I will probably stay a week in Lao and then will be heading to Vietnam. I'm planning to visit Cambodia and stay my last week in Thailand somewhere on an island...

What is your itinerary?

Kasia

#6 borges has been a member since 9/1/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by ryder80 on 17/1/2011 at 21:35

well with my itinerary, been doing alot of re-search here and there, but impossible to absorb and keep a set schedule of what to do, i'm typically a spontaneous type of person, so i'm figuring i'll just head down to SE Asia and go with the flow. like to do and experience as much as i can. would like to jump from one country to another, but as mentioned no set schedule, so i'm good to go anywhere depending on how things are where-ever i am, though a co-worker of mine will be going back to the phillippines in june, so that'll be one place i'd like to visit as well possibly... but who knows what the outcome will lead too.

#7 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.