Companions forum

27yr old traveling to Bkk,Ko Samui, Vietnam Cambodia on March 3

• noel59

Joined Travelfish
    27th January, 2011

Hi there,

My name is Noel and I'am from Ireland. Going to be heading to Ko Samui for a few weeks and then traveling from Bangkok through Cambodia and Vietnam for another month.

If your doing something similar let me know and we can talk.

Thanks,
    Noel

#1 Posted: 28/1/2011 - 21:57

• Advertisement

• nahjette

Joined Travelfish
    1st February, 2011

Hey I will be spending time in the gulf of thai, then traveling up to Chiang Mai to take a massage class. Looking to travel to Cambodia and/or Vietnam around the 10th of March. I only have a short time as I leave from Bangkok on the 21st. Still I am 24/female US.. traveling alone.

#2 Posted: 2/2/2011 - 09:42

• noel59

Joined Travelfish
    27th January, 2011

Hi nahjette

Will be on one of the islands around Ko Samui for most of March, and heading through Cambodia and Vietnam during April so not sure how well our dates match. But drop me a mail if you think they will.
    noel59@gmail.com

Cheers
    Noel

#3 Posted: 2/2/2011 - 17:03

• bumbly

Joined Travelfish
    2nd February, 2011

Hi Noel,

I will be landing in Thailand on the 1st of March, I plan to spend most of my time in Bangkok and surrounding areas for the most part of March but then I wish to travel through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam in April and then return to Southern Thailand in late April early May to explore the southern Island life. I am traveling alone and my goal is to find someone to travel with through the borders of Vietnam and Cambodia. Write me back if you like! Cheers!
    -Seanna

#4 Posted: 3/2/2011 - 05:04

• noel59

Joined Travelfish
    27th January, 2011

Hey Seanna,

Should be back in Bangkok around the 27th -28th of March, so could meet up there if your still looking to travel through Cambodia and Vietnam. My email address is above if you'd like to drop me a mail.

Thanks for that,
    Noel

#5 Posted: 3/2/2011 - 16:40

• Lincito

Joined Travelfish
    2nd March, 2011
    Location France

Hi Noel,

I'm doing a similar trip and plan on arriving in Koh Tao Mid-March to go diving. Any plans to be there around that time? After that i'd like to hit the road up north to get into Laos, so if the dates match with you we could try to meet up soemwhere!

keep in touch

#6 Posted: 2/3/2011 - 23:07

• noel59

Joined Travelfish
    27th January, 2011

Hi Lincito,

Yea that sounds good, should be around there myself around mid march. Thinking of trying some diving as well on that island too at some stage. Should my email address is above, so drop me a mial with your details and we can meet up somewhere around the islands.

Cheers,
    Noel

#7 Posted: 3/3/2011 - 00:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
23/m/cdn In Bangkok now, traveling to Cambodia/Vietnam March 16th ... By coconut_boi on 9 Mar 2012 0 802 9 Mar 2012
29 female American traveling Cambodia (March) and Vietnam (April) - Seeking travel mates ... By NYCNomad300 on 4 Mar 2013 1 992 6 Apr 2013