Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Motor Biking Hanoi to Sapa...in Hanoi 8/2/11, will start trip any time after that. Any Takers?

Posted by travellite on 7/2/2011 at 15:06

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey everyone. I want to motorbike from Hanoi to Sapa and do some sightseeing up north in the next week or so. I don't want to do a scheduled trip with a tour operator, would rather go at it alone. Thats why I'm considering making the trip on a rented motor bike. Hear its the best way to see the area anyway. I'd like to do some trekking once i'm up there see some hill tribes, that sort of thing. I'm thinking a week or 2, no longer. Anyone interested in the idea? I arrive in Hanoi tomorrow 8/2/11 and will be up for starting the trip any time inthe next couple of weeks.

Fyi: I'm a solo traveller 23 yr old American , so is anyone in the area and want to join up for the trip?

#1 travellite has been a member since 6/4/2010. Posts: 17

Posted by farflunglori on 13/2/2011 at 09:21

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey,
I am heading up to Sapa ASAP, if you want some company. Have my own bike, been riding a bit southern, now that it is warming up in Sapa, heading that way.
Stationed near the Cathedral in Hanoi at the moment. Tuning up bike too.
Going on same kind of plan as you, or rather loose itinerary.
Cheers

#2 farflunglori has been a member since 24/11/2010. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.