Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

25 year old girl, travelling Laos, Thailand and Cambodia from May-July

Posted by danilou on 17/2/2011 at 14:38

Hey, I'm doing a month of volunteering in Laos in April but afterwards want to do a bit of exploring afterwards for a few months (Laos, Thailand (mainly South) and Cambodia). Would be really nice to be able to travel around with somebody, never having done solo travel before and thinking it's probably more fun with another person. Itinerary is open at the moment as I haven't properly planned it yet but if anyone's thinking about travelling to similar places at a similar time then get in touch!

#1 danilou has been a member since 16/2/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by susanna84 on 20/2/2011 at 19:10

Hey, I will arrive in Bangkok on 1st of May. Wanna do Thailand (north-west, north-east), Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam in two months and then back to Bangkok and travelling to Singapore in one month. I am flying back on 31.7.
I was backpacking in Italy and in New Zealand, but never alone. I am 26 years old slovakian girl, living in Austria. Would be great to get in touch.

#2 susanna84 has been a member since 20/2/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by danilou on 24/2/2011 at 18:45

Hey Susanna thanks for the reply! Yes, I arrive Bangkok early May too, however my plans have changed slightly as I need to be back in the UK for Mid June. I'll probably end up doing only Thailand (spend 3 weeks there) and Laos (2 weeks) and leave out Cambodia. :(

But if you're still interested, get in touch! x

#3 danilou has been a member since 16/2/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by danilou on 24/2/2011 at 19:19

Actually, I'm gonna make it 2 weeks in Thailand (3 weeks is too much),then 2 weeks in Laos and possibly move on to Cambodia for a week or two...

#4 danilou has been a member since 16/2/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by Summer89 on 26/3/2011 at 06:23

Hey
I'll be arriving in Bangkok the beginning of May, and leave out of Vietnam mid-June to return to the U.S. If anyone is interested in meeting up, let's get in touch.
-kathy

#5 Summer89 has been a member since 7/3/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 9

Posted by susanna84 on 26/3/2011 at 14:04

Hello Danilou,
if you know, when you´ll arrive, just send me a message, maybe we can stay in touch and do a part of the travel together.
Greetings
Susanna

#6 susanna84 has been a member since 20/2/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by susanna84 on 26/3/2011 at 14:07

Hello Kathy,
thanks for your message, when are you arriving? It would be great to do a part of travel together. I cannot send a private message, so feel free to contact me on my email laurencik (at) gmail.com.
Greetings

#7 susanna84 has been a member since 20/2/2011. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.