Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

24 years old male, from Chile, traveling on my own around SE Asia

Posted by JuanPablo on 25/2/2011 at 13:42

Hello girls, guys... I'm a 24 years old guy, from Chile, and I'll be traveling to India on mid March and then going around SEAsia for a few months. I don't mind traveling on my own, but If I could find nice people my age with similar interests during the trip, it would be awesome.
I'm planning on visiting India, Nepal, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia (including borneo) and Bali. I love outdoors; fishing, kayaking, climbing, trekking or just having a drink at a beautiful beach. I also want to experience the way people actually lives in each country... not just touring.
If there's anyone interested on a similar schedule... please let me know!
Best luck to all,
Juan Pablo

#1 JuanPablo has been a member since 25/2/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by greektraveller on 25/2/2011 at 15:20

I am 27 greek male from London also travelling on my own. I will be in SE asia (Bangkok) on the 5th of April. from there I will travel to laos, cambodia, vietnam. drop me a message

#2 greektraveller has been a member since 24/1/2011. Posts: 44

Posted by ganheplovely on 6/3/2011 at 18:44

Posted from within Vietnam.

It's a pity as i also have the same route with you but in May. Hope you have a nice trip. When you are in Vietnam, drop me a message. and we can meet up if u like ^^

#3 ganheplovely has been a member since 28/11/2010. Posts: 6

Posted by greektraveller on 7/3/2011 at 19:39

@ganheplovely you mean me? or JuanPablo

#4 greektraveller has been a member since 24/1/2011. Posts: 44

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.