Companions forum

Thailand in April

• iamsam15

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2011
    Location Singapore

Hi all,

I'm Samantha, 20 years old from the very beautiful city in SEA, Singapore.

I'm planning to travel with a very good buddy of mine to Thailand inmid april for the Songkran(Water Festival). Probably will reach on 11thApril and stay there for a few days before going up to India!

We'll definitely love to meet up with a few travellers and exploreThailand altogether if you're going to be there in April! Hit me back.

Sam

#1 Posted: 5/3/2011 - 03:04

• Advertisement

• RyMuayThaiG-
    uy

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2011

Hi Sam,

Ry, 27 from Toronto. I'll be in Thailand for the tail end of Songkran (leaving on the 16th). Will most likely be in Chaing Mai.

I'm travelling solo for this trip. Would love to meet fellow travellers to enjoy the country.

#2 Posted: 6/3/2011 - 02:06

• iamsam15

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2011
    Location Singapore

Hi Ry,

you'll be celebrating Songkran at Chiang Mai? Well i'm not sure which part of Thailand we'll be going to yet, still deciding.

Sam

#3 Posted: 7/3/2011 - 00:30

• bumbly

Joined Travelfish
    2nd February, 2011

Hi Sam!
    I'm a 28yr old female from Canada.
    I'll be in Thailand the whole month of April, I have to do a boarder crossing to renew my tourist visa in the middle of the month but Im still not sure where I will do this yet. Other than that I'm just a solo wanderer! I'd love to meet up if the locations work out!

#4 Posted: 7/3/2011 - 03:17

• RyMuayThaiG-
    uy

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2011

Sam,

I was invited by my coach to spend time in Chiang Mai with him for Songkran. I will probably be there for some of it, however I have to be in Bangkok before the 16th. Still undecided on how I'm going to make it work.

#5 Posted: 7/3/2011 - 05:17

• worldbound

Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2011

Hey everyone. I'm Paul, 22 from New York. I am also spending April in Thailand. I was planning on being in Chiang Mai for Songkran. Anyone want to meet up around then?

#6 Posted: 7/3/2011 - 08:44

• RyMuayThaiG-
    uy

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2011

Hey Paul and Bumbly,

Feel free to drop me a line when you make it to Thailand. I'll be there from March 15 until April 16. I'd love to meet up and travel together.

#7 Posted: 8/3/2011 - 01:07

• iamsam15

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2011
    Location Singapore

Hi guys,

Just made some changes. Unfortunately I'll be in Thailand only on 2nd May. Postponed my trip. Guess won't be able to make it for the Songkran. Nevertheless, enjoy yourself! :)

Sam

#8 Posted: 8/3/2011 - 04:04

• jarunsaksri-

Joined Travelfish
    25th February, 2011

Hi everyone

invite you to visit Sangklaburi and spend time there for a few day.the to Chiangmai for Songkran.

#9 Posted: 13/3/2011 - 11:28

• bw107

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2011
    Location United States

Hey everyone! My name is Burton I just turned 30/m and live in Las Vegas, NV. I will be flying into BKK on April 12th SOLO and would love to meet and travel with some other people. I don't really have any plans or routes mapped out so I would be down for whatever and just plan on going with the flow. Please e-mail me if you would like to meet up around this time. Also if you have facebook please add me as a friend my user name is (Burton Wheeler)-Las Vegas, NV USA or e-mail me at thaiburt@hotmail.com

One Love,
    Burton

#10 Posted: 15/3/2011 - 00:26

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.