Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand in April

Posted by iamsam15 on 5/3/2011 at 03:04

Hi all,

I'm Samantha, 20 years old from the very beautiful city in SEA, Singapore.

I'm planning to travel with a very good buddy of mine to Thailand inmid april for the Songkran(Water Festival). Probably will reach on 11thApril and stay there for a few days before going up to India!

We'll definitely love to meet up with a few travellers and exploreThailand altogether if you're going to be there in April! Hit me back.

Sam

#1 iamsam15 has been a member since 5/3/2011. Location: Singapore. Posts: 6
 Twitter 

Posted by RyMuayThaiGuy on 6/3/2011 at 02:06

Hi Sam,

Ry, 27 from Toronto. I'll be in Thailand for the tail end of Songkran (leaving on the 16th). Will most likely be in Chaing Mai.

I'm travelling solo for this trip. Would love to meet fellow travellers to enjoy the country.

#2 RyMuayThaiGuy has been a member since 28/2/2011. Posts: 11
 Website 

Posted by iamsam15 on 7/3/2011 at 00:30

Hi Ry,

you'll be celebrating Songkran at Chiang Mai? Well i'm not sure which part of Thailand we'll be going to yet, still deciding.

Sam

#3 iamsam15 has been a member since 5/3/2011. Location: Singapore. Posts: 6
 Twitter 

Posted by bumbly on 7/3/2011 at 03:17

Hi Sam!
I'm a 28yr old female from Canada.
I'll be in Thailand the whole month of April, I have to do a boarder crossing to renew my tourist visa in the middle of the month but Im still not sure where I will do this yet. Other than that I'm just a solo wanderer! I'd love to meet up if the locations work out!

#4 bumbly has been a member since 2/2/2011. Posts: 23

Posted by RyMuayThaiGuy on 7/3/2011 at 05:17

Sam,

I was invited by my coach to spend time in Chiang Mai with him for Songkran. I will probably be there for some of it, however I have to be in Bangkok before the 16th. Still undecided on how I'm going to make it work.

#5 RyMuayThaiGuy has been a member since 28/2/2011. Posts: 11
 Website 

Posted by worldbound on 7/3/2011 at 08:44

Hey everyone. I'm Paul, 22 from New York. I am also spending April in Thailand. I was planning on being in Chiang Mai for Songkran. Anyone want to meet up around then?

#6 worldbound has been a member since 21/2/2011. Posts: 23

Posted by RyMuayThaiGuy on 8/3/2011 at 01:07

Hey Paul and Bumbly,

Feel free to drop me a line when you make it to Thailand. I'll be there from March 15 until April 16. I'd love to meet up and travel together.

#7 RyMuayThaiGuy has been a member since 28/2/2011. Posts: 11
 Website 

Posted by iamsam15 on 8/3/2011 at 04:04

Hi guys,

Just made some changes. Unfortunately I'll be in Thailand only on 2nd May. Postponed my trip. Guess won't be able to make it for the Songkran. Nevertheless, enjoy yourself! :)

Sam

#8 iamsam15 has been a member since 5/3/2011. Location: Singapore. Posts: 6
 Twitter 

Posted by jarunsaksri24 on 13/3/2011 at 11:28

Hi everyone

invite you to visit Sangklaburi and spend time there for a few day.the to Chiangmai for Songkran.

#9 jarunsaksri24 has been a member since 25/2/2011. Posts: 10

Posted by bw107 on 15/3/2011 at 00:26

Hey everyone! My name is Burton I just turned 30/m and live in Las Vegas, NV. I will be flying into BKK on April 12th SOLO and would love to meet and travel with some other people. I don't really have any plans or routes mapped out so I would be down for whatever and just plan on going with the flow. Please e-mail me if you would like to meet up around this time. Also if you have facebook please add me as a friend my user name is (Burton Wheeler)-Las Vegas, NV USA or e-mail me at thaiburt@hotmail.com

One Love,
Burton

#10 bw107 has been a member since 9/3/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 13
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.