Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand, Laos, Cambodia now till end of April

Posted by keltielarter on 5/3/2011 at 21:39

Hi I'm a 32 year old woman travelling solo and would love to meet up with some fun people on the way. Right now I'm on Koh Phagnan and planing to head back up to Bangkok on the 8th or 9th, then North to Chiang Mai, into Laos, then down to Cambodia and maybe hit up some more islands at the end if I have time.

Let me know if any of you are here (or going to be). Travelling is cheaper and more fun with buddies!

#1 keltielarter has been a member since 5/3/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by greektraveller on 7/3/2011 at 21:11

Hi there...im arriving in bangkok on the 5th. planning to stay for 3-4 days then go up north of thailand - laos then down to cambodia and vietnam....im 27 greek male from london

#2 greektraveller has been a member since 24/1/2011. Posts: 44

Posted by keltielarter on 8/3/2011 at 08:39

Sweet! I'll be in Bangkok on Friday and then I'd like to go to the weekend market on Saturday and hopefully catch the night train to Chiang Mai on Sunday. Will you still be in Bangkok this weekend? If so, let's hook up and if not then maybe we can catch up to each other in Chiang Mai. I don't have a phone yet but plan to get one in Bangkok. Until then, my email address is keltiel@gmail.com and I check it every day. Hope to see you soon!

Keltie

#3 keltielarter has been a member since 5/3/2011. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.